Monday 12 December 2011

xmas wishlist


01. sigma 'make me classy' brush set
02. chelsea flowers cath kidston diary
03. fujifilm instax wide
04. asos kiss ring
05. oxblood dr martens
06. evil eye vivienne westwood charm
07. any iphone old or new
08. some gareth pugh for mac make up
09. wildfox all over crosses t shirt

i haven't even asked for half of this stuff, so i wont end up even getting it from santa. i've finally compiled my perfect xmas list, but at far to late a stage - obviously!

to be honest i doubt i would have got the majority even if i had pre-warned mr claus - i got the expensive taste from mother dearest. i am in desperate need of new decent make up brushes - my scuddy selection are from here, there and everywhere, totally shocking to be honest.

i need that diary, so perfect and cute. i am rubbish at keeping dates in my head - a diary to write down my life is a necessity every single year!

the eye charm is back in stock! this may have to be a treat i buy myself from my next student loan installment ssssh. i have a vivienne charm bracelet, it just has no charms yet.. this one is pretty much the only one i want.

and finally, i do love the wildfox shirt, just how i wish the metallic crosses were silver!

hope everyone is feeling chrismassy!.. i have lots of blogging planned for the week we're heading into. some things are just the usual posting-ness and some will be very festive!

soph x

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love the Cath Kidston diary! And I bet you will absolutely love Sigma brushes, their quality is so amazing and totally worth the price tag.
    Also, just found your blog and I must say that suddenly realizing there was Freja and McQueen on your sidebar made me smile.

    Isabela
    http://fusels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm dying for the fujifilm instax!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd love the instax wide as well, don't think it'll be coming for me this christmas though!

    ReplyDelete