Monday 26 December 2011

christmas pressies


(click here for a bigger picture)

hiya! christmas pressie post as promised. i'll keep individual pictures for later, for reviews and that sort of thing. i was definitely spoilt, i'm so grateful for everything i got. i totally love the lot.

for a rough list of main things, i was given money, chloƩ rose edition perfume, sigma 'make me classy' make up brush kit, gareth pugh for mac lipstick and lipgloss, chanel lipstick, a signed sarah hankinson illustration calendar and free prints of her work, topshop clothes and shoes, alexander mqueen book, smellies, cath kidston 2012 diary, dermalogica clean start kit, nails inc varnishes, three pairs of slippers and a snowglobe among a lot of other bits and bobs.



spent the rest of my day cooking myself a christmas stir fry (as i don't like roasts on any sunday!), then eating homemade christmas cupcakes, watching christmas tv and eating terry's chocolate oranges! yum.

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! The fluffy slippers look so comfy. I'd list what I got but I may as well just show you my post:http://jazxo.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmas-day.html

    Jaz xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! you got soo many lovely presents!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had lots of lovely things! Love the little prints. x

    sffhcks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete