Thursday 28 July 2011

denim and lace


just a quick post to show off a recent ebay buy! i bought these lace trim biker/cycle shorts from this seller on ebay for about £3.99, with free p+p. they came within two days and i'm so happy! they fit perfect and go with practically all of my shorts, skirts and dresses.

i have been looking at getting some for a while - so after seeing various lookbookers (like the one i've posted below) and also when i spotted a few posts by basic appeal featuring them. they add a little bit of detail to a simple outfit and cover some dignity when wearing very short dresses or a pair of short shorts!
Computer Hope
image credit

image credit

p.s - the studded shorts i'm wearing them with in the first picture are really old from primark, they probably weren't the best shorts to show off the lace trims with, but i assure you they look good under a lot!

p.p.s - i'm now considering buying a white pair too!

5 comments:

  1. Those shorts are LOVELY! Oh man. I need them. I really do. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shorts are wonderful (: love the studs on them aswell! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd seen shorts like that in the shops before but i couldn't figure out how people would wear them, but now i know and they look cute! thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shorts are super cool. Ah I love stevie's blog too!

    Helen, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings from California! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the knowledge you provide here and can't
    wait to take a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even
    using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, wonderful blog!
    My page :: how to play piano

    ReplyDelete