Monday 4 July 2011

home bird



my striped shirt: new look
loafers: new look
tooth necklace: h&m
sunglasses: topshop
striped playsuit: new look

i haven't really done much today... apart from taking on the role of a complete domestic goddess! seriously. i've ironed all of the families clothes, put them away, put another load of washing in, pegged the rest out to dry, tidied the kitchen, made tea, walked the dog and tidied my room. so boring, but strangely satisfying! so tonight i'm going to do my nails, and scrapbook while watching a film, which film i haven't decided yet - any suggestions?

anyway, here are a few pictures of another few pieces from my recent series of shopping hauls. my blog may look like i constantly buy things. i do yes, but i shop rarely. when i do shop, i go all out and splurge, that's just me - any my monthly pays which used to force me.

so the loafers are new look... but i'm completely chuffed with them. they're almost identical to these ones from topshop! the necklace hasn't really left my neck since it's purchase, it was about £3.99 from h&m - bargain. the sunglasses are the ones i fell in love with from topshop. i never have much luck with sunglasses, i don't think they suit me. these ones however, were an exception. i mentioned them here, at the end of this post a while back. the striped playsuit, perfect for a beach cover up is another topshop look-a-like - from new look.

jesus, i blab a lot - sorry!

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your loafers! i've been on the lookout for a pair like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really love the necklace


    www.therougelipstickdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want everything in this post!! Ahh hate being skint xxx

    ReplyDelete