Tuesday 19 July 2011

eίμαι λείπουν ήδη kέρκυρα

Photobucket
i am already missing corfu, and i only got back this afternoon. if you didn't know, since i never blogged about it here.. i have been to corfu with my three best friends for the past week, and loved every second. so here's a little blog post about some of the goodies i came home with!

firstly, i love duty free. the perfect time for me to stock up on my new favourite perfume! daisy - eau so fresh by marc jacobs is absolutely divine. so i couldn't resist getting a bigger bottle now i had a bit of money saved.

i also got the cutest little corfu shaped bottle of ouzo, a greek souvenir must! for those who haven't tried this drink, you should. it can be drunk as a shot, or with a mixer.
Photobucket
on the plane home i bought the blogged to death naked palette after seeing it almost everywhere! i got so jealous i needed it, so when i saw it with a fiver off in the duty free in-flight brochure it had to be mine!
Photobucket
Photobucket
i really can't wait to try it out, i'll blog about it soon! my favourites by look alone are sin, sidecar, virgin, hustle, gunmetal and half baked! however, i shall keep you informed!
Photobucket
Photobucket
me and gabby both bought this gorgeous photo album to fill with images of the holiday, i did the same when i went to disneyland paris in november last year so i figured i'd keep up the tradition!

also pictured in the top picture is a pack of corfu playing cards, a sandstone/goldstone necklace, an anklet, a black sparkly square ring and a corfu charm keyring.

p.s. the title of this post translates as: i am already missing corfu. so here's a mini photobomb.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. looks like you had a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a lot of fun :) I'm also missing my holiday I just got back from! Duty free is amazing for perfumes, I was so tempted to get Marc Jacobs Daisy one too! xo

    http://louisejoyb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photo album, that's such a nice idea as all my photos normally end up stuck on my computer, never to be seen again! (: x

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you had a lovely time! i wanted to go on holiday with friends this year but we never got round to organising it so we're doing tenerife next year instead - cheapest drinks, ever!

    ReplyDelete