Friday 22 July 2011

skeleton boy

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
jacket: primark
top: topshop
leggings: topshop
loafers: new look
'sophie' necklace: haberdashery
glowsticks: corfu
nails: nails inc OMP! for fabulous
rings: corfu + camden markets

i have fallen in love with the nail varnish i'm wearing here, i borrowed from my friend gabby whilst on holiday. it was limited edition so now i'm scouring every corner of ebay for it!

i also love this new top i got from topshop, you know me - fascinated by anything skeletal or gothic. so it was a must. i like how it fits too, it's not too clingy - making it great for the dreaded, but ever more frequent 'fat days'

p.s. once again, i apologise for the shoddy webcam outfit post. i will start taking more on my SLR once i shift the post-holiday fat and find confidence.. it must be somewhere! so, this is probably the last time my face will creep up on my blog until about september time. i'm having a little operation tomorrow afternoon (eeeek!!) so i wouldn't really want to show you my, let's say.. worse for wear state. hopefully all will go smoothly and i shall be back on form before long.

3 comments:

  1. love the outfit (: you look lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog sophie. whatever operation you're having, good luck. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that top! I also love skeletal things. Good luck with the operation. Hope you're back posting soon! x

    ReplyDelete