Friday 8 July 2011

quick update


i attended a little exhibition held at my college for all of our work.. me, sophie and johnny almost made our graphics teacher cry as we surprised her with flowers, chocolates and a card. it was nice wandering around with a glass of wine (which was just what i needed) and look at everyone's hard work. here's a rubbish picture of one piece of my photography exam.. i need to go back tomorrow so i might get some better pictures of everyone's work for them.

lisa, my teacher.. also let slip that i'd gotten full marks on my graphics exam, after the moderation! so even if the exam board decide to change the boundaries i wont be affected cause my marks the highest it can go! hopefully!

i'm really pleased, because i did work insanely hard. i stayed up until morning for several nights doing as much as i could - so to hear that is so worth it!

i've been 'sew' busy customising a pile of my clothes and making things lately.. can't wait to post about it on here for you (did you notice my insanely cheesy pun there? ..get it? hahah - i shouldn't be allowed out i'm so uncool).

1 comment:

  1. pretty. love your picks from the post below too. xo


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway for a $225 Orient Watch if you'd like to check it out. x
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete