Monday 24 October 2011

belmondo purse


the lovely people of shopalike sent me a beautiful beautiful purse for doing that little review post, which you can read here! the purse is by the german brand belmondo, and i absolutely adore it. i'm not sure on the exact price of this exact purse, but other belmondo, real leather purses like this one retail between £40-£60.

i needed a new purse, my old paul's boutique purse.. bought a few years ago from oxford street topshop has suddenly become insanely chavvy to me. sorry, but i'm really not a paul's boutique fan anymore, but thats just my opinion. it also didn't have enough card space or room for me.

i'd originally bought a plain black real leather purse from topshop, but once i got the opportunity to recieve this purse it was a no brainer.

i adore the feel of the insanely soft brown leather, and the silver stud detail is right up my street, it has plenty of card space and lots of compartments and extra pocket space. the coin purse section is detachable for even more versatility. i can tell i'm going to use this until i wear it out, it's perfect.

so thank you again shopalike for giving me this beautiful gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment