Thursday 13 October 2011

stop, and wait a sec.


jumper: h&m, lips: 17 lipliner in 'valentine'

helloooo, i realised i havent really done any little short personal posts in a while, so now i'm going too do just a quick update.

so, i've been down in epsom, surrey for just over a month now. i feel settled in and my course is okay, im sure the more i learn and the more people i meet it will just get better and better - hopefully! i'm due to get the bus back home tomorrow for a whirlwind weekend back up north. my friends from home are ready and waiting to take me on a night out on friday, then there's some special events taking place on saturday and sunday too - including going to see rihanna at metro radio arena!

the picture above is a new favourite of mine, partially because you can't see the majority of my face, and partly because of my new hair colour. to be honest, the colours pretty similar to my natural. but it's a shade lighter and looks much more 'ash' toned, instead of being gingery. it's the first permanent dye i've ever had on my head, but i'm glad i did it! the dye i used was actually called blonde!

so over the weekend i may not be able to post much, obviously. but once i come back i'll try my hardest to blog about a recent trip to camden, a shopping spree in oxford street and some of my latest uni work etc.

see you all soon! i'm now off to my student union to see a band called fiN who've apparently supported the kooks and mona (who i absolutely love ever since kings of leon - read my blog post here) - love soph x

p.s - my photoshop trial (for my new mac) has ran out! i had full photoshop on my old pc and i kind of depend on it for my blog pictures. so, making nice posts which i'm happy with is proving difficult with other lame editing software. if anyone has any serial codes for trials or anything please let me know! i'm desperate.

1 comment: