Thursday 20 October 2011

whirlwind weekend at home


okay, so i'm back down south now. still without my beloved photoshop so i'm slowly dying, as is my blog. here's a few quick webcam pictures i snapped in my bedroom at home whilst i visit my friends and family this weekend just gone.

i wore my trusty topshop faux leather jacket, a new polka-dot, jersey, midi dress from primark and a gunmetal, spiked necklace from therapy at house of fraser and my river island chelsea boots. oh, and my burgundy lipstick is rimmel in 'starry-eyed' from this post.

so, it was lovely catching up with my girls up north, i had a pretty hectic weekend - i was on the megabus home for eight hours on friday (a company i do not recommend) and just as i got home, i went back out for a well earned night out, durham style, it such a funny night.
on the saturday i went shopping with mam, dad and dominic to the metro centre and had a kfc for lunch. then saturday night consisted of a surprise baby shower for one of my best friends, who's expecting a baby boy in november.

finally, sunday i got up bright and early to do a photography job for a business in my hometown, had a meal at nando's with my girls, then met up with some more friends to go and see rihanna and calvin harris on the sunday night! what an amazing weekend!

so yeah, i have so much more to blog about. hopefully i'll get kirsty to help me get some good pictures tomorrow. love you all x

2 comments:

  1. i absolutely love that lip colour, and your necklace is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always so nice to go back home and chill out, i used to get really upset when I have to leave again! x

    ReplyDelete