Monday 3 October 2011

shake it out




VIEW ON POLYVORE

here's my latest wishlist. if i could finally own these seven items, i'd be so happy. i've wanted variations of them for ages, for example the perfect black fur coat, skyscraper leather boots and snake print shirt. and finally, i've found these versions of EXACTLY what i want, and they are just beautiful!

i might save my money this week and splurge my loan next week. definitely on the studded bag.

i have so many more purchases to show you, from a recent h&m splurge to a jumble sale haul and my perfect pair of everyday black ankle boots have also been purchased from river island! so once i get pictures of them all, they'll be some posts to look out for!

2 comments:

  1. I also really want that snake print blouse, gorgous! The black fur coat and boots are amazing too. I hate when there's so many things you want when you have to budget yourself x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog!!!

    will you check mine out =)

    www.jamesgracestyle.com

    ReplyDelete