Thursday 15 September 2011

freshers!


okay! so i'm officially an enrolled university student at UCA Epsom, University for the Creative Arts. i study fashion promotion & imaging. so, without further ado...meet my lovely flatmates. from left to right there's me, kirsty, lauren and lucy - i couldnt be in a better appartment!

we've been so busy! here's a few pictures from the freshers t shirt party! yeyyyyyy.

i'll post again soon, with pictures of my new hometown, flat and bedroom! hope you're all well.


i wore my henry holland leather shorts, new look leopard belt and lace cycle shorts from ebay.

1 comment:

  1. The first pic looks so cool, love how you've teamed the lace and leather together :)

    filthylittlethings.blogspot.com I'm just trying to get my blog started! xx

    ReplyDelete