Monday 26 September 2011

jaquard


jacket: topshop, top: charity shop, levi shorts: market, lace shorts: ebay, bag: miss selfridge.

i apologise for the shockingly bad photographs in this outfit post today, i just want to show you my new shirt. i'm not really happy with the pictures, but i couldn't be bothered to get out my slr, so webcam it is. i got the top from a charity shop in the middle of epsom for about £3? i love the colour and the damask, jaquard-y pattern on it.

here's a close up of the back of my levi's i now have two pairs of black levi's. i bought these last week as a pair of levi jeans, then i cut them up into shorts in about 3 minutes. my other pair were bought for my birthday by my friend, i've almost lost enough weight to fit into them now wahooo hahaha - i'm determined because they're so nice and they're the stonewashed back denim which i love. these ones are for in the mean time.


the nails are just your average glue on falsies, but pre-painted in this lovely metallic burgundy colour. my nails are terrible at the minute so these was a fast and easy disguise, which i bought from savers for about a pound!

p.s - just looked at this post again, and i'm currently loling at some of the crazy angles and poses here, just trying to show off the clothes!! ahahah

p.p.s - currently reading and learning lots about fashion from PURDYMAID (worth a read)

4 comments:

  1. Love this outfit.
    The top is goregous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one of my favourite bloggers when it comes to style! I love your blog even more right now. Can you show us some pictures of you room? I love seeing pics of peoples rooms and I move to Uni on sunday! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous outfit you've put together! I only own blue Levi shorts, but now I'm thinking I need some black ones too. Where is your necklace from, btw?

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! and that nail color is perfection :)

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool
    PS check out the Hallie Friedman Giveaway on my BLOG!!

    ReplyDelete