Thursday 1 September 2011

holiday bits + bobs

so to start with, i'll get all of the odd bloggy pictures i took whilst on holiday out of the way, for the most part it'll be the accessories that i took away with me!

first off, i've been dying to blog my new necklace.. well pendant - which i put on a chain of my own. my mam surprised me with it the night before we went to zante because it went perfectly with my outfit for a night out!

... and i must say, i absolutely love it. there's something about raw crystal that i just can't get enough of! the colour, size and whole look of it is just beautiful in my opinion. my mam told me that she'd ordered it from a TV channel for about £10. i'll try and get more details soon.

rings: (top row, left - right) topshop, h&m.
(bottom row, left to right) new look, river island, topshop.
the above picture with the rings i took on holiday supports my previous ~addicted to crystal~ comment from earlier. gimme more please!

necklaces: (left - right) DIY, river island, new look, unknown, h&m, DIY.
and these are the pendants/necklaces i took. sometimes i layered them on top of eachother and sometimes i wore them separately. i need another gold chain so that i'm not swapping my two crystal pendants all the time!

and finally for the plane journey there i bought the newest issue of elle magazine. the cover was just beautiful. i totally loved the pastel shades and floral patterns, and also the freebie this month. one of three beautiful shades of mavala nail polish, i chose 'the elle grey' basically because i have similar polishes like the other shades available. i love the almost powder blue grey colour, it's so different and lasts ages!

2 comments:

  1. I love that pendant, I'm with you on crystals - love them!
    The nail polish is a gorgeous colour too :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your necklace and your gemstone rings! i've been half looking for jewellery like that but haven't been able to commit cause i hardly wear it. looks beautiful though!

    ReplyDelete