Monday 26 September 2011

my little space


lovely jessica of bambina asked me in my last post to take a few quick pictures of my new university room! so, since i was looking for a way to procrastinate, i jumped for my camera quick! so i've just taken these for you! so above is my little desk area, next to my tiny wardrobe! i love clutter can you tell?

above and below is my very... erm crammed wardrobe. im not used to so little wardrobe space and i'm gutted i had to leave so much at home! i might invest in a clothes rail to just have out standing in my room, trouble is finding where to actually put it!

below is the other side of my room, more clothes.. coats this time and my full length mirror on the back of my door. just underneath the photos on the wall is a small pile of vogues, my parents are sending my collection down in the post 3 issues at a time.. hopefully when they begin to pile up high enough i can stand my lamp on it and have a bedside table made of magazines!


hopefully i'll find a lot more frames to fill this little bit of wall with pictures. i've hunted most of these frames out in charity shops and jumble sales in the last two weeks in epsom, oh! there's my little key hook too.

finally here's my window sill and little storage unit at the bottom of my bed. i had all my necklaces hung up on hooks under my shelves at home, so i had to buy little key hooks form wickes to recreate it.. there's nothing worse than tangled necklaces!

so yep, there's my room for you! haha x

8 comments:

  1. Sophie this is the cutest room ever!
    Love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room is so cute. I love seeing peoples work places(desk)! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're such a babe! I love your room, its so personal to you. I've seen pictures of mine and it looks like a cell block :| I'll take pics of mine too but it definitely wont look as lovely as this. Love the space around you desk, so cute :) and a magazine bedside table sounds epic. I need to print off pictures and I just cant wait to unpack eep xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so insanely cute! i hope my room looks this good when i eventually get to uni! also love the key hook idea for necklaces, might have to steal that one! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the room and decor! It looks really cosy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your room is too pretty! I'm a huge fan of white walls. I like how your room looks minimalistic, but you have touches of personality all around it. I love your desk area, the photo frames and the way you've displayed your necklaces. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful room! i have so little cupboard space as well and it's horrible. :(

    ReplyDelete