Wednesday 2 May 2012

catching up

grey shirt: topshop, cardigan: charity shop.

hi everyone, lately i feel a bit distant from blogging. i'm currently deep into an image crisis, i haven't got a clue how to progress with my final university project and i miss family and home friends quite a bit.

however! today, i've woke up to kirsty bouncing into my room in an amazing mood, so i feel a lot better and more positive about today! we're going to view potential houses this afternoon to move into in september - i feel so grown up!

i have so many blog posts to publish. i just hate not being able to edit or adjust the colours how i want them with my LACK OF PHOTOSHOP, argh! so. watch this space everyone.

p.s - the picture above shows off my amazing new granny cardigan, i can't quite get enough of it. charity shop loving.

p.p.s - currently reading disfordangerous, simple garb and #gollygosh

soph x

2 comments:

  1. I understand your frustration with photoshop, I'm constantly wishing I had some form of html editing skills to create a whole new layout and design. One day.

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see what you said you're going to do with your bloggy. i love it so much xxx

    ReplyDelete