Monday 21 May 2012

first year of my degree.. done!


leather jacket: topshop, shirt: new look, dress: h&m, tightsleather belt: miss selfridge, chelsea boots: f+f at tesco.



quick outfit to celebrate FINISHING MY FIRST YEAR OF UNIVERSITY!

it's insane, i cant quite get my head around it.  my final hand in deadline was 12pm today and i hadn't stopped working until 4.30am last night! i scraped my work into the room at dinner time with 10 minutes to spare! timing or what?!

but at least my final project is done and finished, even if it was a major last minute rush. i'm really quite proud of it and i hope it does well, fingers crossed my tutors like it! above are some of my final photographs, which were 1 of 3 final pieces. more photographs over on my website http://sophiexlobban.tumblr.com/

i wore this outfit the other day when i went to see the third year end of show exhibition at university - free cheap wine! good luck everyone doing exams/working towards deadlines!

soph x

4 comments:

  1. Love the outfit and those photographs are looking gooood.
    Congrats! x

    Isabela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work looks great, congratulations on finishing your first year! Love your outfit, too. Love how you've layered it all :) xx

    ReplyDelete