Wednesday 16 May 2012

i follow rivers

shirt: charity shop, necklaces: h! by henry holland / h&m.

i regret to inform you that this is probably my last post until next week! haha. my final uni deadline is stressing me out and i'm not sure how i'm going to make it right now.

i can't wait to for summer, chill out at home, visit kirsty in cornwall, hopefully go to manchester, a week in mallorca with the girls then it'll soon be time to move into our new house back down in surrey! i can wait to decorate my room up really nice, and cook things in our kitchen, then have the best time ever in our hugeee conservatory! what is everyone else up to for summer?

i am also obsessed with pinterest - https://pinterest.com/sophiexlobban/. so here's a few examples of my boards - i can quite stop adding to them! that website is so addictive, and when you want to look for new images search it!! it's like the most beautiful google image search you've ever seen.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely shirt! Best of luck with all of your exams, try not to let pinterest distract you too much, I'm currently obsessed with it too!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely. i know, it's very hard not too hahah. whats your account? lovely blog btw x

      Delete
  2. Good luck with my exams! I'm slugging through my GCSE's at the moment. Gorgeous shirt! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! good luck in yours too, summer will be here before we know it! x

      Delete