Saturday 12 May 2012

floral ribcage


second photograph by tim walker for w magazine 'magical thinking'.

ribcage/rose tunic: topshop, cardigan: new look, studded jeans: primark and creepers.

i do love this top, it's a perfect mix of feminism and grunge. this outfit was for nothing special, just generally getting along with my day. speaking of days, today was a pretty good one. i went to the cinema with kirsty and charlie to see 'dark shadows'.

it's a funny film, as in strange. i can't quite decide whether it was absolutely amazing or not. it has a huge comedic factor but also some melodrama elements too then it has a little bit of fantasy and magic thrown in aswell. oh and as per usual johnny depp is amazing in it. the only thing for me was the fact that they could have done sooo much more with the original 'dark shadows' storyline. to me it felt totally left open for a sequel, so here's hoping for a dark shadows 2.

i'm deeply sorry - my posts are getting shitter and shitter. it's because my room is so small. i have no space to move in. hopefully when i get to my new lovely house in september things will improve. actually, they should improve when i get home in three weeks. i finish my first year of university in three weeks, it's gone so fast, everyone said it would.

soph x

3 comments:

  1. I'm debating buying this top, love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw go for it! i love the back of the top too. it's just that little bit different :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! Have a great few weeks of your last year, I'm sure you'll find more time for your posts but I think they're brill :)
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete