Wednesday 15 August 2012

beaches and birthdays!


shirt: forever 21, jeans: new look, bag: select, loafers: topshop, silver armour ring: topshop

yesterday i went window shopping and for a walk along the beach front with my dog. the weather was beautiful, all in all it was a lovely day. my dog, charlie, adores the seaside. even though he's almost ten years old and is very much an old man.. he still gets a huge spring in his step when he see's the coastline, i love taking him there.

here's a few pictures, me and my brother in newcastle and some shots of my mam, charlie and i at the beach.

p.s - IT'S MY 19TH BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!! i'm heading to a hugeeee roadtrip alton towers with 5 of my friends, then we're crashing abby's student house in manchester for the night after what should be an amazing night out in manchester city centre! wahoooooo.

soph x

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely outfit!
    I love the bag :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i enjoy the outfit here and the insta photos are so great..
    HOPE YOU CAN CHECK OUT MY SITE: http://theproverbs.net . New readers are always welcome to join.

    god bless

    ReplyDelete