Monday 20 August 2012

shoes


here are three pairs of beautiful new heels that i've acquired over the past few months. the black perspex block heels are from river island, the mauve minimal sandals are by zara and finally the pink suede court shoes are from head over heels by dune.

the black river island shoes are insanely comfortable, i've worn them twice now and i'm in love with them. the same goes for the zara sandals, they are the perfect colour and literally go with everything.

however, this can't be said for my pink shoes. after one night out in mallorca, they have well and truly killed my feet and i can't see me wearing them again - which is really sad. i'm still trying to fix my poorly toes over a month later! not good haha.

5 comments:

  1. Ooh I love those! The mesh ones are my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perspex ones are amazing Soph! very you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the black ones! x

    http://fashionoblivion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shoes, the black is my favourite! xx

    ReplyDelete