Tuesday 14 August 2012

clutch bag obsessions



number 1 - kurt geiger vinyl transparent pouch
i picked this up in the KG sale a few weeks ago for about £5 - it's the perfect size for essentials (i.e phone, perfume and lipsticks). i also love the dark dusty mauve of the vinyl. i wish i'd been able to find the larger versions of the bag instore as well - just so i could buy it to fit more stuff in!


number 2 - topshop's mermaid holographic zip clutch (here)
another item i picked up half price in the sale for £10. i was intrigued by the beautiful shimmering texture and i really do like mermaids so i thought this bag was for me. it's not everyone's taste and i havent found the perfect outfit to team it with yet, but im sure it'll look beautiful with an all black or monotone ensemble.


number 3 - h&m metallic silver envelope clutch
bright bold and super shiny, this is one of my statement clutches. i'd wanted it when it was full price, but i restrained myself. then just a week later i saw it again, reduced to £7 - and i couldn't get myself to the 'pay here' desk any quicker! i wore this bag with an electric blue dress, also from h&m (photo here).

soph x

6 comments:

  1. I loove this see through clutch trend! and for a fiver that is such a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know it really was! head to your nearest KG and see if there's any to nab there!

      Delete
  2. Can not believe you manage to find all these wonderful bags for such bargain prices! I'm the worst clutch buyer in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I love the KG! I bought a half see-through bag from New Look a few weeks ago and I love it, such a cute trend!
    Love the H&M envelope bag too, will be keeping my eye out for that! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the KG clutch! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks man for this great info :-)

    ReplyDelete