Wednesday 22 August 2012

it won't be too long


top: topshop, shorts: DIY via tk maxx, boots: dorothy perkins, necklace: topshop, rucksack: asda.

quick outfit post for a day out yesterday, window shopping and then the cinema with dad and my new rucksack - it was £5... yes a fiver! i spotted the beauty in the little boys 'back to school' section of asda - its amazing! so far, i've found that it's the perfect size and seems really robust and sturdy. it's a definite contender for my leeds festival bag.

i'm also obsessed with my birthday necklace. i ended up getting two! one from my brother and one from my friends. i've taken one back (i mixed them up so i didn't know which i was keeping, to keep both parties happy, hah!) it just goes with everything and has everything i would ever look for in a necklace. silver and gold, spikes and purple crystals.

soph x

2 comments:

  1. Love the rucksake! Can't believe it's Asda xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the necklace, bag and phone cover :)
    x

    ReplyDelete