Tuesday 8 November 2011

topshop fur coat



fur coat: topshop, top: topshop, skirt: vintage, shoes: brogues, necklaces: vivienne westwood + tiffany & co.

here's a few really quick pictures of my new fur coat, i bought in oxford street topshop the other week when they had their 20% week. so this £100 coat had about £20 knocked off - my mam was in a nice mood and agreed to it being 'part of my christmas present' haha. i took the belt off it for two reasons, firstly because there is no way it fits round my waist and the fur coat - clearly not skinny enough.. and secondly it goes too nicely with my denim shorts, which i shall photograph later!

so yes, here's one of the many shouldn't-have-spent-that-money purchases! more and more to come soon....

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous coat! i wish i could afford a big fur coat right now :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely love this coat. it looks great on you! i really enjoyed your blog, and am following now. hope to visit again... cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you’ve got yourself a nice early Christmas gift there, dear. That Topshop fur coat fits your frame well. Do you know if they have that in other colors? I think I’d like to look for a warm red fur coat for my special someone.

    ReplyDelete