Monday 14 November 2011

lula magazine, issue thirteen.

this months lula magazine is actually the first edition i've ever bought. i've barely been able to get my hands on it up north! so now that i'm down south.. i almost ran to selfridges to buy it when i was in london the other week. previous issues which i've briefly flicked through in librarys made me fall in love with this magazine. the femininity, flawless execution, beautiful writing and amazing images is just soooo lovely!




i've also recently bought dazed the photography special and interview because florence is on the cover. so, i thought i'd share a few of my favourite pages from issue 13. now i'm off to do absolutely shit loads of uni work so i can have friday night off to go to manchester to see two of my girls from home! 
soph x

2 comments:

  1. i've never heard of this magazine before but the imagery is so beautiful! i love the image of Kate Moss :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore Lula magazine! They don't sell it in Australia where I live, but I'm sure it's super it's expensive, so maybe it's a good thing? Haha.

    Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog, btw! I find it so hard for me to take good photos, I must take a million before I get a shot I like! I use a Canon EOS 350D with a 50mm f/1.8 lens, though I'm looking to upgrade to the 600D.

    ReplyDelete