Wednesday 2 November 2011

halloween


my halloween weekend consisted of two dress up sessions, one on the friday night and one on monday night! friday i dressed as wednesday addams and monday i dressed as black swan! here's a little photobomb from my spoooooky weekend.






also, here's a quick snap of my nails. they took me a little while but i loved them! i used my friends wah nails pens in black and white to create all the little pictures! a pumpkin, spider, web, dripping blood, bats, ghosts and skulls! wahooooo.

4 comments:

  1. love the outfit ideas and how you pulled them off :)

    http://filthylittlethings.blogspot.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great costumes! your face paint looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love both outfits.
    nails are amazing! wish i had a steady enough hand to use nail pens. x

    befriendingskeletons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely adore the outfits and especially the nails - ah so jealous sophie! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete