Thursday 10 November 2011

new jewellery


i thought i'd take a few quick pictures of some of my new jewels when i finally had some time to kill during daylight! so here's  my new earrings! first i got these cute little skeleton earrings from claire's accessories. they were originally from the 'halloween' section - but i wanted them to wear all the time!

second are some purple crystal earrings from topshop which i've had for a few weeks, i think i mentioned them before. i love how they catch the light and the deep purple colour is so nice - i should really wear them more often!

lastly are my little cross earrings from urban outfitters, i didn't want the huge crosses that UO seem to be doing a lot of variations on, i think they are a bit 'in your face'. so i opted for the mini silver versions. they go with everything and i love them! they were £8.

next i got my spiky necklace from therapy in house of fraser, which i mentioned here. it goes soooo well with all my shirts, buttoned up to the collar - perfect!

and this is my lovely little cameo, picked up from h&m for about £2.99. love love love.
soph x

No comments:

Post a Comment