Tuesday 29 November 2011

jay camilleri for new love club in topman


i'm sorry, but this boy is just ridiculous. total crush on him ever since dirty sexy things aired, in my eyes he can do no wrong and i don't even care if i'm one of a gazillion girls. he's gonna bring out a calendar for 2012.. i need to get my paws on it.

i love how even through the way he carries himself, you can still tell he's a little self concious. i also like how he's not the average male model, he has more blatent imperfections, he's more real basically - it's so much better. the photographs he produces are more interesting and always full of expression and emotion.

i adore the first t-shirt, the graphic jumble of roses and snowy pistes - two of my favourite things. i'm going to try my hardest to get it.. a trip to oxford street is on the cards, again!


aw perfection!














after browsing this range... i discovered a few other topman t-shirts i want. who's up for a bit of androgyny?! i definitely am.

soph x

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE TOPMAN! Seriously, so much nicer than Topshop... And don't get me started on the beautiful-ness that is Jay.... mmmmm
    Panda x

    ReplyDelete