Friday 11 November 2011

instagram updates


basically, i've decided to start doing this little post every now and then. it's going to consist of a few blackberry images that some up some events of the last few weeks. i take a quick snap of pretty much everything on my phone, so i might as well share them somewhere. so, sorry if you don't really care!

01. the beautiful purple mulberry bayswater in oxford street 02. the brownie i baked as a 'welcome home' for my flatmate lauren, complete with her name in nutella :) 03. a load of photographs i printed to combine with the endless amounts of disposable camera images i have and created a new photo-wall in my university room 04. my desperate attempt to incorporate some vitamins into my diet by creating a huge fruit salad 05. issue 13 of lula magazine, which is absolutely beautiful - purchased from selfridges 06. and to finish, an enormoussss speciality pizza from pizza express when the parents came down to visit me the other week.

BLOGS I'M READING: PURDY MAID, SVARTSVANUR & SCHADENFREUDE

2 comments:

  1. lovely pictures.
    the pizza looks soooo delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that Mulberry is so pretty mm!

    Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

    ReplyDelete