Monday 15 August 2011

anthemic

i had an absolutely lovely afternoon yesterday. i had a early birthday party because that everyone is busy through the week (my birthday is tomorrow!). my mam made lovely cupcakes and my dad was in charge of cocktails for a houseful of people. my birthday cake is beautiful. i'll blog about it and my presents tomorrow.

i was allowed to open some presents yesterday because people wanted to see me open what they'd bought me, i'll post pictures soon but i got things from pandora, thomas sabo, chanel, chapman's jewellery, lola rose, purple haze (an amazing vintage shop in york!) and julian macdonald.

i think i still have some things to open tomorrow, from my gran, brother and parents.

anyway, a quick outfit post. i wore this outfit on saturday to go shopping and get my hair done at toni + guy, i had some highlights but in around my face, i still feel like putting a few more in though.

jumper: dorothy perkins
shorts: from when i was about 12
lace shorts: ebay
necklace: primark
rings (l-r): topshop, corfu, topshop.

i bought most of my jewellery on friday, my first shopping trip in ages! the necklace was a must have spot from primark and the rings were £1.50 each in the topshop sale! i bought a few more bits and bobs, but i'll save them for an upcoming post.

p.s - the lovely lovely lovely becky from wasitthecure? wrote a really nice blog post about my blog and my illustrations in her local talent posts, you can read about it here! thanks becky x

p.p.s - i've also added a blog roll of my favourites at the bottom of my side bar! so have fun flicking through and finding blogs you may not have noticed before!

1 comment:

  1. P.S your drawing's are amazing, i'd love for you to be a part of my feature, sketchbook sunday. Email - hiven@live.co.uk if you're interested
    xx

    ReplyDelete