Sunday 7 August 2011

young gun

lookbook here



top: new look
leopard mocassins: new look
shorts: river island
lace cycle shorts: ebay
necklace: made by me (see here)
rings: new look

i have to much time on my hands these days, literally. i took inspiration for the colours of the leopard print nails from this picture.. i think manicure in question might be katy perry's? (correct me if i'm wrong) and so, i decided to replicate it.

if anyone wants me to do a kind of step by step, detailed DIY post on the polishes just let me know in a comment below. my attempt isn't perfect but it really was the easiest thing to do.

soph x

6 comments:

  1. I really love how you've paired your shorts with lace cycle shorts!! Looks really great!! and your nails look lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you think you have too much spare time on your hands, just look at the hello kitty nails i did... :/, BU THEY LOOK AWESOME. as do yours!

    i adore the lace detail on those shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many things to love! nails,necklace and rings. ahh stunning <3 :) Btw i like your blog,i'm your new follower,would love if you follow back :)

    xoxoxo
    http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. please could you do a tutorial it looks so good! Love the DIY necklace too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. perefct blog!
    I love nails!!!

    www.juliettefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete