Thursday 11 August 2011

up up up


this is the first time i've been able to wear my beloved make up in like a month = automatic good mood. things can only get better from here on in. i've done the hard part, i'm going to dive in at the deep end and make the rest of 2011 a year to remember, not one i want to forget.

i guess i've been through a few hard times in the last eight months, and some things still aren't resolved. i'm just happy that one of those aspects, something i've been wanting to change since i was thirteen has finally gone forever, and is still slowly improving every day. i'm sorry that i'm being vague - it's just because i don't want my very personal life on the internet. i'm just writing this for me, and to express my relief and happiness today.

there's still some more serious things i have to figure out about my life, but i've gotten stronger this year.. and i'm thankful for it. hopefully, i'll cope with whatever outcome is thrown at me.

p.s - sorry for the bed hair! i do nothing with it these days.

1 comment: