Tuesday 30 August 2011

zante


hi everyone, i've been back from zante a few days now and im sorry i haven't posted, i've got some much on my 'to do' list! i'm moving to epsom in like less than a fortnight and i'm so unorganised. i have a summer project to do, a room to decorate, jobs to apply for and a whole load of file transferring to do to my new macbook pro!




so here's a few quick scenic snaps from zante, what a beautiful island. we took a boat trip around the whole island in a day and it was breathtaking. we got to dive in the crystal clear sea and sunbathe in the most beautiful coves.

my little brother bought a kodak playsport zx5 under water HD video camera ...and it's too funny! we now have so many horrendous pictures and videos of us all messing around in the sea/pool.

anyway, i took a whole load of pictures of my outfits and accessories while i was there, so i do have a few blog posts lined up once i transfer all my things from my old laptop.

hope you're all well x

p.s - wow thank you! 300 hundred followers!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh sea, sun, and sand - I am jealous. Looks gorgeous :)and an underwater camera, what a great idea! xx

    http://louisejoyb.blogspot.com/
    http://louisejoyb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete