Tuesday 9 August 2011

who will love you?

i have a lot on my mind lately, lots of questions and lots of the 'unknown' to dive right into. it scares me. i'm distracting myself with insane procrastination and distraction, combined with sheer laziness. i haven't been getting out of bed til the afternoon and i've been falling asleep in the early hours of the morning!

one of my best friends is coming over tonight to see me before my 18th birthday, as she's going on holiday for it - again! so that, and tomorrow's events are something to look forward too.




top, blue stone ring + necklace: h&m
shorts + belt: new look
dr martens: scorpio
bag: vintage
other rings: new look/topshop/corfu
nails: china glaze in below deck

i really like this top, i initially bought it as a beach cover up but it so versatile! i'm also addicted to this nail varnish, i really like china glaze polishes, to me they're a slightly cheaper version of OPI, with brighter and more youthful colours. i think this purple mushroomy colour is gorgeous.

p.s - i'm beyond shocked and saddened by the current events going on in london and other cities down south. frankly, it's scaring the hell out of me and it's slightly putting me off moving down there in a few weeks for university (look!) hopefully it will all be over then, and these stupid yobs who're wrecking their own cities will see sense.

LOOKBOOK HERE

5 comments:

  1. I, unfortunately, live right by the violence and it saddened me today to walk down my high street and see all the windows smashed in and empty shelves. i'm all for the right to protest but the fact is, this isn't a protest - it's violence, vandalism, theft! It's opportunistic criminality! I hope these yobs soon see sense.

    On a happier note, your legs go on foreverrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The london riot are awful, and its really scary!! Lovely outfit though, and that nail colour is really pretty! xx

    http://justsunnysideup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been the same lately. Such bad sleeping pattern, I overthink things too much. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love every single outfit you put together and your jewellery combos are always really lovely too. The pattern on that shirt is really unique and can make a simple outfit so much more interesting. I love that nail polish too! I own it myself and I think I may paint my nails that colour later on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl you have amazing taste! !! love this dearly

    xxox
    http://wonderingwolves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete