Wednesday 10 August 2011

sheer snakeskin

i originally bought this topshop kaftan/tunic for my holidays, but i've found that layering makes it england worthy too, and i love it. i find that it's so easy to wear and it's very baggy on me, which is perfect for my and my shape - hide it wahoo! i love the burnout/sheer effect on the snake skin.

i'm totally addicted to snakeskin at the minute, although i don't have many pieces. i absolutely adore this snake print blazer from zara, if my birthday treats me well.. this may be on the cards too! jesus, i'm stretching a lot into the possible birthday fund aren't i? (must stop it..)

the huge cherry pink ring is from miss selfridge, i bought it a while back because it reminded me of the ornate floral patterns around some alexander mcqueen rings.

this necklace was meant to be another 18th present from my mam, but because it matched a dress i wore on holiday perfectly she just gave me it anyway haha!

these studded jeans are old faithfuls, bought from primark for about a tenner a few years ago they've served me so well. they go with everything. i wish i had another pair that i could cut into shorts.

i feel so relieved today, i've been in a sort of bubble for the last two and a half weeks of recovery, now i can go back to normal day to day life and it feels strange! i've felt like a ghost, kinda of disconnected from everything, just watching - i'm rambling now!

biker jacket: topshop
tunic: topshop
jewellery: river island/miss selfridge
jeans: primark
leather boots: dorothy perkins

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your jacket and just your blog in general! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!
    love http://wonderingwolves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete