Friday 12 August 2011

yayer

after seeing llymlrs wearing a lovely deep orange yayer cardigan and reading this tweet, i had a quick look on their website and became obsessed. i pretty much love everything.

all the pieces look so versitile and i love the grungey styling, right up my street!

i'd really love to grunge down my style a bit more, i've always been a little goth at heart, hence why i felt 'baby goth girl' was an apt blog name for me once i saw bought that mac nail varnish. my old boss at new look always said i found a way to make the new look trends a bit "rock chick" hahah.

whenever i team a gothic lipstick or a few skull accessories with an already grungey or all-black outfit ..my parents don't approve. also, i don't think it's socially acceptable to wear black lipstick where i live.. too many chavs would make too many comments. so, i predict my inner goth will channel through at university, cant wait!

SHOP YAYER HERE

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE yayer! I follow them on facebook and constantly want from it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know whether to love you or hate you for introducing me to this website. Everything is amazing! I really love the grunge style too and I love how the outfits on the website are still girly at the same time. WANT.

    People are definitely more open minded and accepting at uni. When I was at uni, I completely changed my style. It's so different than being at school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i seriously love your blog, its beautiful.
    i am now following, i hope you can follow back.

    www.clm-trash.blogspot.com
    love FASHIONPROJECT x

    ReplyDelete