Tuesday 2 August 2011

love taught me to cry



rings (left to right): river island, topshop, vintage market.
nails: barry m 292 navy

boring outfit today, i just the heels on for some height.. feeling like a little pudding today! but basically, i wanted to show off my rucksack! i've had it a few weeks now and it's my new favourite thing. i've been determined to find the perfect rucksack for ages, since topshop had some lovely (expensive) one in last winter. this ditsy floral version was £14 from the accessorize sale.

the rest of the outfit: jacket from bershka, leggings from topshop, aggie heels (ancient) from topshop, mickey t shirt from the disney store in disneyland paris.

hope you're all doing okay. i'm slowly, slowly gaining followers again - as i post more often. if you like my blog feel free to say so, and i'll return the favours if i'm mentioned anywhere no problem!

6 comments:

  1. love the back pack && your shoe boots (:
    Gorgeous outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your legs are looking so hot missus!
    lovelove xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your blog .. Love the shoes love your style
    Much Love H

    hannahroyall.blogger.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looooooove love LOVE your rings! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog! It's funny because when I first discovered your blog, I instantly fell in love too! I just love your style. Girly, but kind of punk at the same time. Please keep posting more outfit looks. They're my favourite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this nail colour, i have barry m 'indigo' but this looks so much better! charlotte x

    ReplyDelete