Tuesday 16 August 2011

birthday outfit




fur collar jacket: topshop
sheer/stripe top: miss selfridge
jeans: primark
loafers: topshop
necklaces
: urban outfitters/tiffany & co.
rings (l-r): topshop/chapmans jewellery
nails: OPI in mrs. o'leary's bbq

as if i got a mulberry bag!!!!!!!! unreal - i love it. other new things are both my necklaces and my gorgeous topshop jacket, i linked everything you can find online in the outfit list just above.

me, mam, dad and my brother went to a restaurant called fat buddha in durham today, it's gorgeous in there. i had crispy shredded beef salad for starters, then thai green chicken curry for my main. when i got home i had warm birthday cake and ice cream for dessert - yum!

the jacket was a topshop must-have that i noticed on topshop.com last week. i practically live in my topshop biker jacket so another wouldn't go amiss. this fur collared, quilted, belted black ensemble was absolutely perfect for me and it had to be purchased. my grandma offered to pay for it for my birthday, because they were selling out so quickly!

my shoes weren't a birthday gift, they were a reasonably good priced alternative for those beautiful spiked christian louboutin slippers yeah?

p.s - excuse my horrendous/drowsy expression in the first picture.

4 comments:

  1. I love your shoes sophie!
    Also super jealous of your mulberry bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the jacket! is it easy to remove the fur part?
    those shoes are gorgeous too, i want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks emily!!!! and laurenrmilor - yeah it is! it's completely detachable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so jealous of the mulberry my god! :) hope you had a great day xx

    ReplyDelete