Wednesday 10 August 2011

t r i b e - n o u v e a u

yesterday, i gained a few new followers on twitter, one being @tribe_nouveau from phoenix. the bio 'crafted culturist and bonafide crystalholic' intrigued me immediately, i am obsessed with crystals, especially healing and emotionally linked ones. so when i noticed an etsy shop link i couldn't help but click...

i still can't believe how gorgeous the pieces are! i'm head over heels in love with the angel aura crystal cluster rings, quartz pendants, citrine cube necklaces.. i also love the rainbow titanium pieces.



i love how beautiful photographed the jewellery is, here's a few from the spring 2011 collection..


i had a lovely conversation with danni, the seller and creator of the pieces - and was informed that the shop itself is currently low on stock as they are in the middle of relocating, but honestly, check their facebook
for up and coming pieces! looks totally worth the wait yes?

"I'm working on a new line right now that's a little more fashion forward. I'll still be adding to my current line of stones and pendants"

i'm so excited!! after my birthday, i shall be purchasing much more for sure.

SHOP TRIBE NOUVEAU HERE

1 comment:

  1. Love all this jewellry! I looked on their esty and I want one of everything! xo

    ReplyDelete